STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING YOUR CAR ADVERT
1. Take a photo of your car using your mobile phone
2. Select to send your picture via MMS to:07725 20 20 20
3. In the subject line of your MMS message type: ADVERT followed by your car registration number
For example: ADVERT H12 0J0
4. In the description field or actual body of the message where you can enter text, please enter the advert copy which you wish to appear on your actual advert on the website
For example: Central locking, electric windows, alloys, full service history, low mileage, good condition, great little run around!
5. You will receive a confirmation text to confirm that your car advert has been published.
DISCLAIMER: All mobile phones carry different settings and require different instructions. These are general guides on how to send an MMS photo through to Visitcars to generate a car advert. If these instructions are not compatible with your phone, please contact your service provider.
What is MMS?MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service. It is a service that allows you to send still images, videos or audio clips with a standard SMS message.
MMS can be sent from phone to phone, phone to email or email to phone.